At EFEX, our core offering is TaaS. Our definition of technology as a service is to mitigate the need for our clients to manage the day-to-day operational aspect of their IT infrastructure. Our service capability mandates that we go above and beyond to exceed expectations and deliver our clients a first-class experience. We do this by having;
- 24 x 7 help-desk operation
- Remote network monitoring – eliminating issues before they occur
- Incident management, tied to an agreed service level
- Detailed network reporting
- Dedicated service delivery managers
This rapid-access model is driven through our complete belief that IT infrastructure and services should be deployed in an as-a-Service (aaS) platform with one simple monthly invoice. Our technology offering includes;
- End user hardware which is deployed aaS, including all updates, software and support
- O365 email and collaboration tools
- Anti-Virus and security management
- Back-up and disaster recovery including replication
- Infrastructure compute and storage, delivered both on and off premises. This may include physical servers, storage arrays and hypervisors.
- Network switches and routers
- Voice and data services including WAN links, internet and cloud connections
- Full security and threat management including firewalls and VPN appliances
EFEX delivers a true end-to-end customer service model and the flexibility to scale a solution that meets a defined business outcome. The menu of services we deliver is backed by a team of industry experts, all with decorated backgrounds in understanding complex environments and providing robust, cost effective solutions that deliver a sense of confidence and assurance.